Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love = Happiness

*life skang cerie mcm pelangi.hikhik.thanks ye wak!



I ask myself each day, what is luv?
I have also asked people to define it
I have tried to look answers from above
But there's juz no answer that could fit
1 day I tried to see how it feels
I found U to whom I should try
Because ur determination to me appeals
Although U're true, all I do is deny
I tried to keep U as long as I can
I have let U show ur luv to me
I haven't notice the feeling has begun
Feelings I did not expect to see
I felt I want to repay U for ur care
I also want to make U happy
As U desire love from me to share
But a hope of love not in a hurry
Now, would my definition of luv fit?
Will it really explain what it means?
I am not feeling this could be it
But it is just the way it seems
Love explains the meaning of happiness
When u're in love, u're glad for sure
And when U love, U are honest
In mind and words U're pure






*Saye sedang b a h a g i a kini. Terime kasih ;) Love = Happiness .

3 comments:

Damya Hanna~ said...

tahniah sbb bertemu cinta yg diidam2kan :p

Anonymous said...

kau da ade boifren ker?melepasla aku.kau ni asik jatoh cinta dgn org lain je.dgn aku bila lagik?lame aku tunggu kau.hehehehehe

Nurfyra said...

nak jatuh cinte dgn ko?
wey tak bley r...
t ko kenekan aku.
ko da r player terkenal kat seluruh ampang.
hikhik ;)
alaa..tu bukan jatuh cinte.
tu cume kegembiraan je yg dtg tibe2.
haha :-D